- Choose your own place of personal collection of goods from several hundred dispensing points in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Dispensing points in the Czech Republic in all cities with more than 5,000 inhabitants. (declared by Zásilkovna s.r.o.)
- Delivery of stock goods to the delivery point within 1-3 days from order confirmation, unless otherwise specified for the product. In case of delivery of goods to order, we will inform you about the duration.
- The price of delivery of goods to the Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic changes continuously according to the prices of Zásilkovna.
- You can find more information about the Zásilkovna service on the website www.zasilkovna.cz.
1. Payment by cash on delivery at the branch of the Zásilkovna
- You pay only when you receive the purchased goods.
- When delivering goods by cash on delivery, it is possible to pay both by credit card and in cash, depending on the delivery service.
2. Online payments
2.1 Payment card (The Pay)
- Cashless transfer of funds through the payment gateway of ThePay.cz, s.r.o., which provides secure technology for accepting payment cards and online bank transfers. Payment card numbers and passwords for electronic banking are entered using a secure and trusted channel of ThePay.cz, s.r.o. You can use the following payment options: online payment card VISA, VISA elektron, MasterCard, Maestro.
- More information on the payment gateway provided by The Pay service can be found at www.thepay.cz
These payment terms take effect on January 1, 2018. We reserve the right to make changes to payment terms.